- As much as one-in-three individuals are dating online
- Individuals move to online dating sites for many different reasons – 48% take action for enjoyable, while many search for more relationships that are meaningful one-in-ten are simply just trying to find intercourse (13%)
- People share information with other people too effortlessly when they’re dating online, with 25 % (25%) admitting they share their name that is full publicly their dating profile. One-in-ten have actually shared their property target, while the exact same quantity have actually provided nude pictures of on their own that way, exposing them to risk
- And even though lying the most hated aspects of online dating sites, 57% of online daters lie to one another, faking a selection of characteristics such as for instance their names, marital status, location and look
- Individuals are worried due to their security once they date online, with a few for the main issues involving concerns about IT safety – for example, 63% are worried concerning the unit they normally use for internet dating becoming contaminated and 61% are involved about their information being taken or released through the dating application or solution itself
- These issues are well-founded – 55% have seen some type of danger or issue while dating online.